Together We Make a Difference Radiothon Community Project Funding Application
The 2020 Radiothon is in partnership with The Eagle 100.9FM on June 25, 2020
- All chosen projects will be required to:
- Share the Radiothon information / posters etc with their donors, staff, clients
- Provide 2 people who have benefited or will benefit from the project for pre-interviews as well as On Air interviews on June 25th.
- Provide 6 volunteers for a minimum 2-hour
- The Trust will not accept, nor support funding requests from provincial, national, or international Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- The Trust only funds local foundations or NGOs whose programs and services are related to health and wellness in the
- Funds raised by the Trust will be directed to public health facilities, services and programs whose client base is located in the region served by the
- The Trust does not provide funding for salaries, rent or operational
- The Trust does not fund transportation
- Programs and facilities must have a connection to Alberta Health Services. If you would to discuss this please call the office at 403-995-5400.
- The Committee will have discretion to seek additional information in support of an
- The Trust will not fully fund a project, other funding must be provided by alternate
Application Deadline: Monday April 9th at Noon.