Sheep River Health Trust – Board of Trustees:
- The SRHT successfully raises funds to enhance and support community health services in areas not provided for by government funding
- The volunteer Board is comprised of up to 14 trustees and are responsible for the overall administration of the Health Trust
- Trustees are required to attend 5 Board meetings yearly as well as the AGM and 2-3 yearly planning meetings
- Trustees are also required to attend at least one standing committee
- Trustees are encouraged to attend most, if not all of the major fundraisers hosted by the Trust
- While the Board encourages membership from professionals in Health, Finance, Law and HR, as well as individuals with experience in fundraising, members of the general public with an interest in Health Services are encouraged to apply. The Health Trust has a place for everyone.
Click here for our Board Member Job Description and for more information about the Trust see our 2021 Report to Communities.